ORAAH Thyroheal tea helps in better functioning of Thyroid glands. This tasty Thyroid Tea provides the right nutrition to help the Thyroid gland naturally produce required levels of T3/T4 (thyroid hormones) in the body. Helps in weight loss.
Balance Thyroid Hormones
Improves Blood sugar levels
Improves brain function
Reduce stress & anxiety
Reduces levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. Helps promote relaxationand counters feelings of tension and anxiety.
Helps to stabilize the thyroid gland and reduce the risk of underactive(Hashimoto’s) and overactive (Grave’s disease) thyroid conditions.
Ability to reduce the thyroid hormone levels at theperiphery and to modify the T4/T3 ratio.
Helps to lower inflammation, which in turn, reduces the attack of the immune system on the thyroid.
Helps to balance hormones by calming the body’s response tostress. It is also known to boost endurance.
Assists in protecting the thyroid gland from oxidative damageand may help to lower levels of cortisol.
Heat filtered boiled water
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of tea.
Steep for 2-3 minutes
Enjoy the tea warm
1. What is the best time to consume tea?you can consume one time in a day either in the morning or evening. you have to use it for about 4-6 months for the best results.
2. In what way does it help me to cure thyroid?Drinking thyroid tea every day controls the thyroid hormone levels and then helps in curing, it contains all the herbal ingredients that are responsible for controlling the thyroid hormone levels.
3. Can I use this with my medication?You can happily use this tea even with your medication as there are no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, no added sugar, and also no additives added. So does not cause any side effects.
4. What are the changes that can be observed after having tea?You can see changes in the T3 and T4 hormones and also changes in the weight. You can feel better having ORAAH thyro heal tea every day.
5. what is the good part of this tea?It has the vitamin and mineral mix that is very important for treating thyroid. vitamins and minerals play a very important role in overcoming the hormonal imbalance.