Ashwagandha, or Withania Somnifera, is an herb native to Asia and Africa. Also called “Indian ginseng,” it's been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to ease pain and inflammation, treat insomnia, and boost nutrition, along with other conditions. Ashwagandha is also considered an adaptogen. That means it helps your body better manage stress.
- Benefits -
Helps Boost Body Immunity
Increases Libido Levels
Enhances Body Strength
1. What are the benefits of having ashwagandha powder?It helps to manage stress, reduce inflammation, improve concentration, increase energy levels.
2. Can everyone have this ashwagandha powder?yes, all can have this powder to improve their immunity and stay healthy.
3. Can we add anything other than water to it?you can add sugar or honey according to your taste.
4. Does it have any side effects ?NO, it does not have any side effects because it is very natural and contains only Ashwagandha powder.
5. Can I have any time in the day?yes, you can have ashwagandha powder anytime in the day.