PCOS Tea helps bring hormonal balance, regularise periods and lose excess weight. Having a pleasant smooth taste, Oraah PCOS tea helps with reducing hirsutism, boosting metabolism and purifying the body of toxins and waste. It is sugar-free, organic, 100% vegan, and has zero preservatives and artificial flavours. It maintains most of your PCOS symptoms.
Key Features :
- Relief from PCOD/PCOS, reduction in unwanted facial hair due to hormonal imbalance in women, treats acne, reduces hair loss
Improves mood swings
Regularize Period Cycle
Helps alleviate painful menstrual cramps and PMS symptoms.
Relax the muscles in the uterusrelieving the cramps and discomfort during the periods
Lowers the period pain, soothes cramps and calms your stomach.
Helps soothe cramps and promote blood flow, it helps curb caffeine craving.
Used to relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome
Helpful for the abdominal, lowerback, and often, full body pain that often accompanies periods.
Heat filtered boiled water
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of tea.
Steep for 2-3 minutes
Enjoy the tea warm
1. What is the best way to consume?Start drinking a cup of tea every day either in the morning or evening. Continue for 3-6 months to see visible benefits. You can also have it two times a day morning and evening.
2. Does it really cure PCOS?PCOS is a complex hormonal imbalance. so it can not be just treated with all the medicines and pills. It has to be cured of the inside with all the body nourishment, and provide self-sustainable long term benefits. so all the herbal ingredients can cure PCOS and maintain the hormonal balance in the body. And also it contains vitamins and minerals that are very important for women to overcome PCOS.
3. What is the taste of tea?The ingredients that are used are herbal and natural so it gives a pleasant flavour and is good for health. We have enhanced the flavour of the tea with all the natural powers.
4. Does it have any side effects?It doesn't have any side effects because it has all the natural ingredients with no preservatives, additives and no artificial flavour and colour in the tea.
5. What are the flavours that are available for PCOS?We have 3 flavours spearmint, kahwa and cinnamon flavour.
6. Can i have this tea along with my pills?Yes you can have tea along with your pills because these are natural and herbal ingredients so doesnot harm your body.