Key Features :
- Relief from PCOD/PCOS, reduction in unwanted facial hair due to hormonal imbalance in women, treats acne, reduces hair loss
Helps in Weight Management
Reduce Body Hair & Acne
Regularizes Period Cycle
Support healthy & balanced Hormones
Brings calmness and reduces anxiety
Improves Blood Circulation
Helps the body eliminate the excess hormones and toxins accumulated in the liver thereby reducing PCOS symptoms.
Haveantioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Heat filtered boiled water
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of tea.
Steep for 2-3 minutes
Enjoy the tea warm
1. What is the best way to consume?Start drinking a cup of tea every day either in the morning or evening. Continue for 3-6 months to see visible benefits. You can also have it two times a day morning and evening.
2. Does it really cure PCOS?PCOS is a complex hormonal imbalance. so it can not be just treated with all the medicines and pills. It has to be cured of the inside with all the body nourishment, and provide self-sustainable long term benefits. so all the herbal ingredients can cure PCOS and maintain the hormonal balance in the body. And also it contains vitamins and minerals that are very important for women to overcome PCOS.
3. What is the taste of tea?The ingredients that are used are herbal and natural so it gives a pleasant flavour and is good for health. We have enhanced the flavour of the tea with all the natural powers.
4. Does it have any side effects?It doesn't have any side effects because it has all the natural ingredients with no preservatives, additives and no artificial flavour and colour in the tea.
5. What are the flavours that are available for PCOS?We have 3 flavours spearmint, kahwa and cinnamon flavour.
6. Can I have this tea along with my pills?Yes you can have tea along with your pills because these are natural and herbal ingredients so doesnot harm your body.