Oraah Lactation Tea is a safe, all-natural herbal tea specifically designed to help nursing mothers improve the quality and quantity of their breast milk. It may also help to alleviate many of the gastrointestinal discomforts (like gas or colic) that are common in new born babies. Nursing, especially in the beginning stages, can be difficult and wrought with feelings of frustration and helplessness for many women. Issues with milk supply and soreness,in particular, can be daunting for many new mothers, causing them to stop nursing. With herbs like fennel, nettle, fenugreek and shatavari, each sip of Oraah Lacatation Tea is like stepping into a tradition that has been passed down from woman to woman for hundreds of years.
Boosts Milk Production
Aid’s Mom’s Digestion
Good for Hormonal Balance
Fennel helps in increasing breastmilk supply. It is a well-known herbal galactagogue (a substance that helps in increasing breastmilk supply) and has been used to increase the supply of milk in nursing women for centuries.
Boosts breast milk production and keeps blood sugar levels in check
Moringa is extremely effective at increasing breastmilk production, and it is very high in vitamins, minerals, protein, iron, essential amino acids and antioxidants.
Stinging nettle is believed to stimulate milk production and increase the supply of breast milk in breastfeeding mothers. It is generally considered safe to begin taking nettle immediately after giving birth, and it can be continued for an extended period of time.
Shatavari can increase breast milk supply by increasing prolactin (the hormone that stimulates milk production)
Heat filtered boiled water
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of tea.
Steep for 2-3 minutes
Enjoy the tea warm
1. What is the best part of using this tea?New mother can have relief after having this tea, feels so refreshing and can over come the postpartum changes.
2. Is lactation tea free from caffeine free?Enjoy this delicious balance of taste, health and aroma, which helps with your baby's wellness. ORAAH'S lactation tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea and has a soft sweet taste with a refreshing flavor of Fenugreek and Fennel. It is delicate on your palate The sun-soaked golden color of our Lactating Mother Tea is full of sweetness.
3. Can this tea have any effect on baby's health?As lactation is 100% natural it helps in milk production and also helps in digestion of mother of mother as well as baby. The ingredeints like fennel, fenugreek, cinamon have very soothing effect and does not have any impact on babies health.
4. What are the benifits that a mother can have after taking lactation tea?
Mother can have all the benifits that she need after her pregnancy. This tea helps in milk production, It also regulates blood pressure, reduce water retention, relieves from bloating and purifies the blood. Fennel, being high in antioxidants provides the perfect mother tea for breastfeeding moms. Fenugreek also assists with obesity, heart condition and inflammation. And also helps to improve immunity and acts in good hormonal balance.
5. Can mother have two times in a day?Yes, beacause it is so natural and does not contain any artificial things like preservatives, added sugar, colour or any kind of artificial flavours so it is okay to have two times in a day, and also does not contain caffeine.