Hair Mask works on the roots to strengthen your hair, reduce hair fall, and promote overall hair & scalp health. It replenishes the scalp, restoring nutrients lost due to exposure to pollution. It cools the scalp, reducing itch & irritation. Made from all the natural ingredients like Amla, Bhringraj, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek Seeds, And Hibiscus. It helps nourish the hair with all the goodness of ingredients.
100% Natural Ingredients
Helps in treating hair fall
Strengthens hair from inside
- Benefits -
Removes mild dandruff
Reduces hair fall drastically
Treats premature graying
Stimulates scalp health
Cleanses scalp effectively
Makes hair smooth
- Ingredients -
Reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying and stimulates hair growth
Increases blood circulation to the scalp and roots, which promoteshair growth. This oil activates the hair
follicles, which enhances hair growth.
Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants moisturise the scalp, and also remove
dead hair follicles
Beneficial against hair fall, dandruff, and intreating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
Hibiscus aids hair growth from dormant hair follicles helping cover bald patches and combats dryness and dandruff.
-Direction of Use -
Take 1 teaspoon of Hair Pack powder in a bowl and mix it with the water and apply it all Scalp & Hair.
Massage gently with your fingertips for 30-60 seconds.
Wash off with plain water and pat dry.
Use it Twice a week for a Strong & Shiny Hair
1. Can this mask helps you to reduce dandruff?yes, the ingredients like bhringraj, and fenugreek act on dandruff and make you feel free.
2. What are the changes that the hair mask can bring after using?it deeply conditions your hair, repairs the damaged hair, and also makes your hair strong.
3. Does this product help you with hair fall problem?yes, the regular usage of hair mask can reduce your hair fall and makes it strong.
4. how many times can we use this product?you can apply two to three times a week to give great results.
5. Does it harm your hair?NO, it does not cause any harm to our hair as it is very natural and does not contain any added chemicals.