Shatavari is an adaptogenic herb. The Shatavari name comes from Sanskrit and can be translated to “curer of a hundred diseases”. As the name implies, the list of conditions that Shatavari is used to treating is quite long. Like all adaptogenic herbs, Shatavari can be used to help your body manage stress and improve your overall health.
- Benefits -
Increases Breast Milk Production
Good for female reproductive health
Helps in PMS
Fights against UTI
1. What are the benefits of having Shatavari powder?It helps to manage stress, reduce inflammation, improve concentration, and increase energy levels.
2. Can everyone have this Shatavari powder?yes, all can have this powder to improve their immunity and stay healthy.
3. Can we add anything other than water to it?you can add sugar or honey according to your taste.
4. Does it have any side effects ?NO, it does not have any side effects because it is very natural and contains only Shatavari powder.
5. Can I have any time in the day?yes, you can have Shatavari powder anytime in the day.