The finest combination of Turmeric, Ginger, Green tea, Black Pepper perfectly brewed for your cup of tea. Its soothing taste is also sure to uplift your mood.
- Benefits -
Improves digestion and metabolism
Helps fight Illness, Cough & Cold
Heat filtered boiled water
Add 1-2 Tablespoon of tea.
Steep for 2-3 minutes
Enjoy the tea warm
1. Can I drink ginger turmeric tea every day?When used in moderation, ginger and turmeric are both considered safe and healthy additions to a well-rounded diet. Still, some potential side effects need to be considered
2. What is turmeric ginger tea good for?While turmeric is a great antiseptic and boosts immunity, ginger aids in digestion- ginger possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties that help settle the stomach, reduce nausea, and promote healthy digestion. Turmeric ginger tea can also help treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome, acid reflux disease, and stomach ulcers.
3. Can we add milk to this tea?yes you can add milk to this tea.
4. Do we have to brew this tea in boiling water and then add milk like a regular chai or we can brew this by only adding hot water and then brewing it and adding milk?Add 150ml of hot water to 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric ginger tea, steep for 2-3 minutes and then you can enjoy your tea.
5. Can we give turmeric ginger tea to children?yes, you can give it to your children even as it is very safe and does not contain any artificial preservatives and also it helps to gain immunity.