A true calming classic. Light, sweet and fresh, with chamomile undertones, this chamomile herbal infusion is the perfect way to unwind anytime. Caffeine-free and known for its soothing properties, chamomile tea is great for an upset stomach or helping with troubled sleep.
Key Features: Helps relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort
1. Does chamomile tea have caffeine?No, it does not contain caffeine, as it is made of all the natural ingredients and herbs.
2. What are the benefits of having chamomile tea?Having chamomile tea every day helps calms an upset stomach, promotes good sleep, supports skin health, and treats insomnia.
3. What is the best time for having chamomile tea?You can have it any time during the day it gives you energy, refreshment, and a soothing effect because of the calming and therapeutic properties, and also having chamomile tea helps you have sound sleep.
4. Is Chamomile tea really effective in warding off insomnia?Yes, this is true and proven. Chamomile tea is helpful for those suffering from sleeping troubles or insomnia. Chamomile contains the flavonoid, apigenin that binds itself to benzodiazepine receptors in the brain. Thus, it has mild sedative properties that help to soothe your nerves after a stressful day and bring about full cycles of peaceful, undisturbed sleep.
5. Can you give chamomile tea to children?Absolutely. A warm brew of chamomile is beneficial for a number of health benefits, even in children. It helps in boosting their immune system, curing sore throat, cough, and congestion. Also, chamomile is a mild sedative; hence, it is absolutely safe for children of all ages.